Explore fine art, historic objects, natural history, arms & armour and more in some of the city’s most beautiful public buildings.
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Riverside Museum•Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)
- The Burrell Collection (closed until 2020 for refurbishment)
- People’s Palace
- St Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art
- Provand’s Lordship•Scotland Street School Museum
- Glasgow Museums Resource Centre
Group Tours are available for both permanent collections and temporary exhibitions. Tours last about one hour and can be tailored to meet the interests and needs of the group. Specialist tours are also available providing in-depth focus on specific objects and subjects.