Come aboard Clyde Cruises for some of the best tourist boat trips in Scotland! Our cruises are ideal for groups and individuals and are located in some of the most scenic areas in Scotland.
- Sail on the Caledonian Canal – Fort William
- See Aberdeen’s Urban Dolphins
- Explore the pretty Islands of Inchcailloch and Inchmurrin on Loch Lomond
- Cruise the picturesque waters of Loch Long and Loch Goil in Argyl
- See Glasgow from the Clyde complete with a delicious afternoon tea
We offer a range of scheduled and chartered cruises in comfortable vessels with commentary onboard and lots of opportunity to spot local wildlife.